Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
As a cybersecurity professional at Lockheed Martin, you?ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Financial assets. Healthcare information. Critical infrastructure. Hazardous materials. The uninterrupted flow of energy that keeps modern life moving. Here, you?ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat protection and proactive prevention. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you?ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the resources of Lockheed Martin to keep the threats at bay.
- Expertise to build a total end-to-end Test infrastructure, from source to destination, using resources contained in a single lab or shared among multiple labs. Includes provisioning computers, loading with required software, and creating a Test thread through an available network infrastructure.
- Conducts component and system integration testing according to Test plan provided. Additionally, demonstrated ability to identify and execute additional testing that adds value to the Test results.
- Documents, according to the Government-defined standard, Test procedures and results.
Expertise to build a total end-to-end Test infrastructure, from source to destination, using resources contained in a single lab or shared among multiple labs. Includes provisioning computers, loading with required software, and creating a Test thread through an available network infrastructure.
Current/Active TS/SCI with Poly Clearance required
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in conducting both component and system integration level testing on complex software products.
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a system administrator supporting computer systems running Microsoft Windows NT, Unix, and Linux operating systems.
- Minimum five (5) years experience as a system administrator, supporting computer network hardware including, but not limited to, bridges, switches, routers, and gateways.
- Minimum five (5) years experience identifying and resolving network system issues with IT hardware such as repeaters, bridges, routers, gateways and hubs and operating systems such as Microsoft Windows and Windows NT, Sun Solaris, and Linux.
- Minimum five (5) years experience working in an IT engineering lab loading (file transfer via electronic of storage media), installing and maintaining operability of commercial off-the-shelf computer and IT equipment and supporting software.
- Minimum five (5) years experience with computer networking protocols including, but not limited to, TCP, IP, UDP, HTTP, DHCP, and DNS.
- Minimum five (5) years experience in C, C++, Perl, Python, or other scripting language.
- Experience installing, configuring, and using personal security products including host and network-based firewalls and intrusion detection systems.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Meade Maryland