Program Analyst Senior (Job Number:433320)
SAIC has an opening for a Program Analyst Senior in our Office-level and Director's Action Group (DAG) support in accordance with established organization /office policies, regulations, and procedures. Oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks, provide meeting support (including virtual and on- line meetings), and provide action tracking system and human resource support.
Specific tasks for the Program Analyst Senior include:
Perform DAG support functions, including:
- Facilitate daily operations of the relevant front office or DAG, including executing plans, schedules, assignments and oversight of DAG activity.
- Direct and oversee the receipt, tasking, tracking and closure of all internal and external tasks and Correspondence.
- Execute the action tracking process to include receiving, and tracking action items, distributing action items to the appropriate personnel, and coordinating responses with multiple internal and external offices. Analyze each item received to determine appropriate dissemination for action, coordination, and/or information. Correspond with internal and external offices to clarify actions and negotiate deadlines. Assign suspense dates to each action.
- Monitor progress on actions, and generate metric reports that demonstrate accountability for meeting deadlines and quality expectations . Prepare periodic reports on action status and keep leadership aware of late, pending and new actions and maintaining the action item database.
- Provide statistical reporting and position justification for Congressional and Intelligence Community reports.
- Provide content management via web based services.
- Maintain and provide action officer training for both OSL personnel and contractors.
Provide general administrative support, to include:
- Participate in internal and external committees, Integrated Process Teams (IPT), staff meetings and other NRO meetings as needed .
- Provide Government travel planning and coordination support as Required. Interface with Travel Center, organize and submit travel voucher information, and maintain travel Records, on behalf of the traveler, for at least 12 months after travel completion.
- Foster solid relationships that promote cooperation and communicate expectations for task completion. Collaborate across the organization and consolidate input to produce staff packages for signature.
- Provide meeting support to include conference room scheduling, and technical setup such as computers, video, and audio.
- Provide human resource support to include disseminating and tracking awards, personnel arrival and departures and personnel performance reporting status.
- Provide ceremonial and visitor support for launch events and other official OSL functions, such as Changes of Command, retirements, and promotion ceremonies.
- Provide routine administrative support, to include appointment scheduling, calendar management and attending client meetings as DAG representatives.
- Coordinate, track, and monitor administrative and program support activities.
Provide Correspondence support, to include:
- Draft, proofread, edit and provide timely review of internal and external Correspondence. Develop and maintain presentations for internal and external audiences and maintain a quality control process for all presentations.
- Author, consolidate, coordinate and edit executive-level Correspondence to ensure consistency with organizational strategic objectives and applies an in depth knowledge and understanding of defense and intelligence community issues, policies, programs and procedures affecting the client. Review, summarize, and distribute official Correspondence, assigning action and suspense dates as Required, and solicit responses from affected internal and external offices.
- Coordinate Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests and Litigation Hold Notices with OSL's Information Manager and help ensure OSL record systems are properly searched; assign other technical and security subject matter experts, and coordinate with Information Review and Release Group (IRRG) as Required. Perform the complete scope of Program Records Officer (PRO) responsibilities in support of the OSL's comprehensive Records management program and in cooperation with the OSL Information Manager. Records management is the planning, organizing, and training involved with Records creation, maintenance, use, storage, retrieval, and disposition.
PRO tasks include:
- Develop, maintain, and receive approval for file plans and essential Records inventories for all division, group, or support staff Records, regardless of format and work to ensure structure is comparable across OSL repositories
- Ensure recordkeeping requirements are established for new or revised programs, processes, system and procedures
- Support division, group, or support staff personnel with Records creation, maintenance, and proper disposition functions. Systematically review Records and when no longer needed archive or destroy according to client policy.
- Support OSL's Integrated Electronic Information Management (IEIM) implementation
- Support the facilitation of the FOIA process by searching and retrieving relevant OSL information (e.g. Records, non-Records, and de-duplication as requested) for use in such cases. Common search criteria shall be provided, but will not be limited to, keywords, date ranges, persons, and data repositories.
- Provide a Lead PRO to oversee the work performed by the PROs to ensure control over the capture, storage, access, and use of electronic and paper Records.
The Lead PRO will additionally:
- Work with the Information Manger to organize the OSL file plans.
- Meet with new OSL PROs and /or new OSL personnel on Records management information, as Required.
- Serve as a liaison between OSL PROs, the IEIM Team, and Information Manager to transpose approved files plans into a folder structure within OSL's Collaborative Knowledge Management system (LaunchLink) in order for the IEIM Team apply appropriate disposition schedules to the structure.
- Work with the support division, group, or support staff personnel to properly retire inactive Records, according to Records retirement guidelines, to the client Records Center. Recall boxes of Records from the Records Center, if Required by OSL.
- Work with the Information Manager and the Records Center and /or IEIM team (when applicable) to carry out the record disposition process.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience, Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. in lieu of degree, 10 years of related client experience may be used.
- Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
- Clearance Level To Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Required EDUCATION AND experience:
- Minimum of 10 years client experience may be used in lieu of a bachelors degree
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 9, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job