Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Lockheed Martin is seeking a SharePoint Content Manager and Site Collection Administrator for Ft Bragg, NC
Under minimal supervision, the SharePoint Content Manager and Site Collection Administrator works as a member of an enterprise IT Team to support the administration, management, design and implementation of SharePoint related business processes. Provide automation and increased efficiency to a user base with high operational tempo. Gathering and documenting business requirements, day-to-day coordination and administration of tasks, ensuring quality and productivity standards are maintained while meeting customer schedules. Establish and maintain an effective and collaborative relationship with customers, end users and other team members. Additional responsibilities include software testing and end user SharePoint training.
- Requires at least 4-6 years of experience with the Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013 &/or 2016 to include site administration, creating custom content, managing permissions, creating workflows and configuring web parts
- Requires a strong understanding of Information Technology (IT) to include basic business applications and relational database concepts
- Requires at least 2-4 years of experience with technical writing, technical documentation or training end users of software systems
- Requires experience utilizing and integrating Microsoft Office products to include PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio and OneNote with SharePoint and other Enterprise Systems
- Experience with software testing and QA/QC
- Experience with migration from one version of SharePoint to another is desired (2003, 2007, 2013, 2016)
- Self-motivated, shows initiative, and works with minimal direction
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Candidates who have prior military experience are highly desirable
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fayetteville North Carolina