Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
District of Columbia
Lockheed Martin invites you to step up to one of today?s most daunting yet rewarding challenges as a Lockheed Martin Cyber Security professional. You?ll protect the networks that our citizens and the world depend upon each minute: Point of Sales Financial Assets, Critical infrastructure, Transportation, Automation and the uninterrupted flow of materials throughout the world which keeps our modern life moving. Here, you?ll work with cybersecurity experts on the forefront of threat prediction, detection and eradication before an adversary could gain a foot hold, using industry leading methodologies and tools. In this fast-paced, real-world environment, you?ll draw on all of your education and experience as well as the vast resources of Lockheed Martin Corporation to keep cyber threats at bay.
The candidate will be a member of the Lockheed Martin Cyber Solutions Team supporting a US Government and commercial customer. The candidate will be a member of the Validation Team responsible for:
1. Reviewing and validating correctness, relevancy, and completeness of work products (a.k.a. objective evidence) generated by various CISO teams demonstrating that they have instantiated one or more of the 540 CERT-RMM practices. Categorizing instantiation of each of the RMM practices on a FILIPINI scale (NI=not implemented, PI=partially implemented, LI=largely implemented, FI=fully implemented).
2. Reviewing and validating correctness, relevancy, and completeness of work products (a.k.a. objective evidence) generated by various CISO teams demonstrating that they have addressed (implemented) one or more of the 600+ improvement recommendations (a.k.a. RAW recommendations). Categorizing each recommendation either as completed or not.
3. Managing evidence submission process.
4. Managing the process for storing of the submitted work products.
5. Updating the value of the CISO?s Cybersecurity Program Progress Metric (CPPM) on a weekly basis.
? Experience with CMMI and/or CERT-RMM
? Cybersecurity expertise and experience
? Provide knowledge for security protection needs (e.g., security controls) of information systems and networks.
? Experience with NIST framework and standards, government policies and regulations and strategies at the national level related to Cybersecurity. F
? CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required) CompTIA Security +, Certified Penetration Testing Engineer, Certified Ethical Hacker, Certified Information Systems Auditor.
? CLEARANCE: Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Designation - US Citizen or Green Card Holder. Willingness to submit to a Tier 5 Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
? Previous hands-on experience with CERT-RMM
? Having completed 2-day ?CERT-RMM Lead Appraisal Book Camp? training course
? Previous hands-on experience with CMMI
? CERT-RMM and/or CMMI appraisal experience
? Being a SEI-certified CERT-RMM Lead Appraiser
? Being a SEI-certified CMMI Lead Appraiser
? Familiarity with USPS mail processing operations
? Familiarity with USPS digital environments (USPS enterprise IT environment and USPS mail processing environment)
? Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively.
? Ability to work well with other organizations and personnel with disparate backgrounds.
? Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal.
? Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
? Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills.
? Ability to work independently and with a team.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Washington District of Columbia