Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) has immediate openings for Sr. DevOps Engineers and Site Reliability Engineers (SRE). We've begun our journey into to DevOps and we need your help to accelerate adoption! The qualified candidate will have a keen interest in DevOps philosophies and an extensive background in implementing systems utilizing DevOps practices. The position is hands-on; therefore, the successful candidate will have strong implementation, system diagnostic and leadership skills. There are multiple needs that span the spectrum of DevOps so Apply Today!
US Citizenship is required due to the candidate having to obtain a US Security Clearance at a later date.
NOTE: This position can be placed in either Aurora, CO, Dulles/Sterling, VA or Richardson, TX.
Note: Candidates with a current Secret security clearance or higher are eligible for a $10,000 sign on Bonus if the clearance is confirmed and the candidate is hired by Raytheon
10 years of work related experience is required.
• Leadership in implementing and accelerating DevOps adoption
• SOA Software development
• Programming and scripting – Python, Java, Ruby, etc.
• Agile methodologies (including agile leadership and planning)
• Administration of traditional and cloud infrastructures (AWS is preferred)
• System deployment using automation frameworks (Chef and RunDeck are preferred)
• Unit and system test using test automation frameworks (design and implementation)
• Robust configuration management
• Ability to communicate technical concepts both Up and down the management chain
• Ability to obtain DoD Secret clearance (current clearance preferred) US Citizenship required
• Ability to stay abreast of emerging system development trends
• Exposure to Information Assurance compliance to specified standards, e.g. ICD-503 or Risk Management Framework
• Ability to adapt in fast-paced and changing environment
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics and 10 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree. Graduate degree preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, Math or Physics.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.