Raytheon Cyber Security Innovations, (CSI), formerly Center Of Innovation (COI) is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to perform cutting-edge research and technology development. The successful candidate will be a member of a small, innovative team employing diverse technical disciplines to advance the state of the art in a key CNO technology. Key areas of focus include reverse engineering, persistence/anti-persistence technologies, forensics/anti-forensic analysis, vulnerability research, wireless and network communications, and low level development. The problem domain requires expertise from more disciplines than any one candidate will possess. As such, candidates must be capable of learning and collaborating to maintain a fast and effective research tempo.
We seek a qualified C ARM Developer to perform and manage activities involved with requirements gathering, design, development, documentation, interfacing, integration, testing, maintenance, and modification of complex classified and unclassified software applications.
LOCATION: AUSTIN, TX
* Perform research to identify and evaluate algorithms
* Develop software to implement functionality in Python and C
* Develop test software to verify correctness and performance, including unit tests
* Close collaboration with the team to share ideas, report status, and define interfaces
Required Experience and Skills:
* 6 or 8+ years of directly relevant professional experience
* Experience developing in Python and in C
* Experience using revision control systems
* Experience with ARM assembly
* Experience using cross compilers
* Linux kernel module development
* Understanding of networking concepts and protocols
Preferred Additional Experience/Skills
* Experience with reverse engineering
* Strong knowledge of software security principles
* Network programming
* Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. An active/existing security clearance is a plus for this position. U.S. Citizenship required102813
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.