Raytheon is looking for an experienced Business Process Manager with an active TS/SCI clearance and polygraph
Responsible for analyzing internal and external customer needs. Identifies and determines equipment, software and Process/procedural solutions to problems. Establishes system parameters and formats, and ensures hardware/software compatibility.
Analyzes science, engineering, Business, and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
Performs Process and data modeling in support of the planning and analysis efforts using both manual and automated tools. Applies reverse engineering and re-engineering disciplines to develop strategic and planning documents. Provides group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer. Constructs sound, logical Business improvement opportunities consistent with corporate Information Management guiding principles, cost savings, and system architecture objectives. Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
· Advise on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities - taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements and makes trade-off analyses
· Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering.
· Analyze new hardware and software to determine their need or application in the existing or proposed system
· Assess the usefulness of pre-developed application packages and adapt them to a user environment.
· Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
· Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
· Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
· Define the goals of the system and devise flow charts and diagrams describing logical operational steps of programs.
· Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
· Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
· Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve workflow.
· Interview or survey workers, observe job performance or perform the job to determine what information is processed and how IT is processed.
· Prepare cost-benefit and return-on-investment analyses to aid in decisions on system implementation.
· Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
· Recommend new equipment or software packages.
· Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
· Review documentation, describing system specifications and operating instructions, and revise existing processes and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements and storage.
· Specify inputs accessed by the system and plan the distribution and use of the results.
· Supervise computer programmers or other systems analysts or serve as project leaders for particular systems projects.
· Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
· Train staff and users to work with computer systems and programs.
· Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client/server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
· Utilize the computer in the analysis and solution of Business problems such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
· Top Secret clearance with polygraph is required.
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor?s Degree in a technical/computer related field
General professional years of experience may be substituted for specialized years of experience at a ratio of three (3) years of general experience within an occupation for one (1) year of specialized experience. Relevant certifications will be considered equivalent to three (3) months of specialized experience. A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill.
· An Associate?s degree will be considered equivalent to eighteen (18) months specialized experience.
· A Bachelor?s degree will be considered equivalent to three (3) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate?s degree).
· A Master?s degree will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of five (5) years when combined with a Bachelor?s).
· A Doctorate will be considered equivalent to two (2) years specialized experience (up to a total of seven (7) years when combined with a Master?s and a Bachelor?s).
Please Note: This position can be classified as either an A04 or A05 dependent on the experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.