As part of the global growth strategy team in the Quality Excellence Center, you will be responsible for multi-disciplinary collaboration while you develop, maintain, and provide updates on Quality & Mission Assurance?s (Q&MA?s) international strategy for Raytheon Missile Systems.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and identifying opportunities for global growth
- Identifying and assessing new business opportunities, and positioning resources to achieve the growth objectives for Q&MA
- Engaging cross functional subject matter experts
- Integrating and coordinating business development strategies and initiatives across the Enterprise
- Creating, analyzing and articulating innovative solutions to significant challenges domestically and abroad
- Developing and maintaining cross-functional relationships
- Providing strategy updates to various levels of leadership across the Enterprise as required
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
-Strong technical capability
-Demonstrated leadership skills
-Experience working on or leading cross-functional teams
-Demonstrated solid problem solving skills with a focus on anticipating and analyzing needs as well as quickly identifying solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills using both verbal and written communication
-Ability to work under strict deadlines and prioritize immediate needs
-Ability to work within a team and foster trust from both external and internal customers
-Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization
-An understanding of international geo-political environments
-Ability to think strategically and determine long-term impact of decisions
-Ability to understand complex systems and processes
-Creative problem solver with strong attention to detail, organization, and follow-up skills
-Ability to set and work towards goals at a big picture level but affect change at a detailed, operational level
Required Education (Including Major):
Master of Science from an ABET-accredited institution with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in a relevant field, such as Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Quality Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or related discipline.
**Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Please include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume. **
Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. Security clearance factors include, but are not limited to, allegiance to the US, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations and drug involvement. Employment is contingent on other factors, including, but not limited to, background checks and drug screens.
Check us out on YouTube:
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.