Job Description: Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) ? Cyber Security & Special Missions (CSM) has an immediate opening for a Project Manager for their expanding Virtual Security Operations Center (V-SOC). This position is located in Herndon, VA.
Responsibilities will include:
- The main point of contact for various V-SOC clients, as assigned;
- Plan, implement, and track client Project status throughout the duration of the contracts;
- Coordinate internal and client resources to meet contract objectives;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client;
- Facilitate client communications:
- Hold weekly status and operations meetings with each client assigned;
- Provide updates via email as necessary;
- Develop and submit monthly reports to each client assigned;
- Attend on-site meetings as necessary;
- Report and escalate to Management, as needed;
- Initiate new client activations, as assigned;
- Manage analyst/engineer accesses to client tools;
- Work with the V-SOC Operations Manager to ensure our analysts/engineers are meeting contract agreements;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Respond to and resolve issues brought up by the customer or FGS analysts/engineers;
- Utilize a Project plan to monitor and track Project progress ? notify client of any schedule changes;
- Provide suggestions for improvements in delivery, reporting, etc.
- 5+ years directly related experience;
- Candidate should also demonstrate attention to detail, have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and adapt to changes in priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work collaboratively across agencies and various locations;
- Proven ability to analyze problems and propose reasonable solutions;
- Ability to be organized, document and follow processes;
- Communicate effectively ? Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skill to enable building working relationships;
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplined team;
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications;
- Good ability to gather information from various sources, both electronic and written to support the development of briefing materials and other projects;
- Ability to autonomously and show initiative;
- Leadership and assertiveness;
- Innovative and creative.
- Understanding of various SIEM/NSM tools ? RSA Security Analytics, ArcSight, Splunk, Blue Coat Security Analytics/Solera, QRadar, McAfee ESM/Nitro;
- Network Security Operations ? Hunting, triage, incident response;
- Ability to assist others in solving problems and work with them to implement the solution.
Required Education (Including Major): B.S./B.A. in related field (i.e. Engineering, Computer Science, Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.). Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Desired Certification: CAPM, PMP
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.