Raytheon is seeking an experienced program management, planning, and scheduling professional to join the SAS Planning & Scheduling Department. This position is for a Senior Program Planner/Scheduler within Raytheon?s Space and Airborne Systems in El Segundo California.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Development of an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) based on requirements provided by the customer as part of a Request For Proposal (RFP); development of a DID and DCMA compliant, executable IMS after contract award
- Resource loading the IMS prior to an Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) that demonstrates thorough cost and schedule integration
- Detail planning and maintenance throughout the program?s lifecycle that incorporates contractual and programmatic changes into the IMS in order to maintain realistic, current contract schedule baselines
- Detailed analysis of the IMS and supporting documents to ensure quality, completeness and compliance.
- Communicate (electronically and verbally) schedule status including but not limited to, results of critical path analysis, schedule risk analysis (SRA), schedule variance analysis and the results of ?what if? exercises to the Program Manager, the customer and potentially to senior management.
- Assisting with the development and maintenance of the Program Master Phasing Schedule and Integrated Master Plan (IMP).
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in Accounting, Finance, Program Management or Program Planning & Scheduling
- Minimum 3 years of scheduling experience in an engineering/manufacturing environment (preferably aerospace)
- Demonstrated experience in using MS Office suite products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated Microsoft Project experience (or similar project scheduling software)
- The ability to interface and influence at all levels of an organization
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to thrive in a deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to deliver customer focused solutions
- Demonstrated ability to balance technical/cost/schedule constraints to achieve customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to perform in an unsupervised environment
- Current Secret DoD security clearance
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need to access to US only data systems.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.Desired Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS) or similar business process
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in assisting Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) in planning, scheduling and cost estimating tasks
- Demonstrated experience with Risk and Opportunity Management
- Raytheon Six Sigma (R6S) Specialist or similar certification
Bachelor?s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration or related field of study
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons 109109
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.