Job Description: This is an Information Assurance Cyber Specialist I position at the Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) El Segundo, CA facility. Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Information systems processing. Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements are implemented and functional. Will conduct reviews of hardware and software baselines. Can conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level I (one of the following ? Security + CE, CAP, GSLC) within 6 months of employment
- Experience with national security Information system related security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills
- Must possess the interpersonal skills necessary to deal courteously and effectively with a diverse group of individuals
- Ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, with demanding deadlines while ensuring internal/external customer needs are met
- Must possess a current Secret clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Risk Management Framework experience
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies
- Public speaking experience
BS degree in an Information
systems/technology related field with 0 years of directly related experience or
Associate?s degree in an Information
systems/technology related field with 4 years of directly related experience or
High school diploma and 8 years of directly related experienceThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.