C&J Energy Services, Inc., is a leading provider of well construction, well completion, well support and other complementary oilfield services to oil and gas exploration and production ("E&P") companies in North America. We offer a comprehensive, vertically-integrated suite of services throughout the life cycle of the well, including hydraulic fracturing, cased-hole wireline and pumpdown, cementing, directional drilling, coiled tubing, service rigs, fluids management and other support services. the Company is headquartered in Houston, Texas and operates in all active onshore basins in the continental United States. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Job Title: Logistics Dispatcher
Company/Department: C&J Completion Logistics
Reports To: Dispatcher Supervisor/Manager
General Description: Using real-Time software (TMW) incumbent analyzes available resources to ensure the Most efficient utilization and prompt, courteous service to all customers. Incumbent also resolves general inquiries and discrepancies.
- Receive and analyze job orders from customers by work order software, e-mail, and/or telephone in order to understand information being received; verify that all relevant information required is received.
- Prioritize heavy volume of job orders, determine available resources, and assign jobs via software to employees.
- Communicate via radio, e-mail, or telephone with employees as required to facilitate job completion.
- In the Dispatch Assistant's absence, or if in an area without Dispatch Assistants, receive heavy volume of job orders from customers by telephone, e-mail, and/or work order software and actively listen in order to understand information being received. Accurately enter job order information into applicable software program.
- Work with customers and utilize applicable software, including customer systems, to research and resolve order inquiries and discrepancies in a timely manner and, if unable to do so, refer customers to Your supervisor/manager.
- Keep supervisor/manager apprised of any and all discrepancies relating to customers' orders.
- Ensure that all documentation is filed according to specifications in a timely manner.
- Recommend process improvements as necessary and work with co-workers to implement approved changes.
- Utilize software programs to prepare reports, e-mails, correspondence, etc.
- Assist in the training of employees.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the principals of excellent customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, and/or approaches to problems.
- Ability to listen and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences, and the ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
- Read and understand information and ideas presented in writing and the ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
- Enter alpha-numeric data efficiently with a minimum of errors.
- Must read, write, and speak English including the meaning and spelling of words.
- Ability to navigate effectively in a Windows® environment to enter data and/or process information.
- Ability to navigate effectively in Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Operate a two-way radio and standard office machines.
- Ability to learn and understand job requirements after initial training.
- Ability to develop specific goals and plans in order to prioritize, organize, and accomplish Your work.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively communicate with business partners, supervisors/managers, peers, or subordinates in verbal or written form.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and overtime as necessary and required.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Two years of experience successfully planning and scheduling resources. Experience in an oilfield, transportation, and/or logistics environment is preferred OR two years of experience in high volume call center or customer service environment that included heavy phones and data entry OR one year experience at C&J.
- High School diplom, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Must be able to pass the company's drug and background screenings.
Comprehensive Compensation Package
- Competitive Pay
- Health and Wellness Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid Time-Off
- Housing Incentive
- Career Opportunities
- New Company Equipment
- eLogs and Electronic Dispatching