Sr. Visual Information Specialist (Job Number:433727)
SAIC is currently looking for a Sr. Visual Information Specialist who designs and produces visual information. Provides technical knowledge and expertise on visual information. Services require advanced knowledge and skills with ability to demonstrate such in previous work. Capable of meeting all services required without direction. Capable of providing direction to lower level employees and of performing quality control and quality assurance checks on others' work. May provide oversight of fellow employees. Expected to provide advice to leadership on processes, procedures, technology, and items of interest. Expected to lead collaboration efforts.
Required Education and Experience:
- A bachelor?s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.
- A master?s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to two additional years of this experience.
- Minimum of 11 years of experience with the following: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and QuarkXpress.
- Minimum of 11 years of experience with the worldwide web and multimedia technologies.
- Minimum of 11 years of experience with electronic publishing and structured authoring software (SGML, HTML, or XML languages).
- Active Top Secret SCI with polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 31, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job