Logistic Analyst Sr. (Job Number:433766)
- The applicant must be able to perform system fault analysis, understand/develop/execute life cycle maintenance and integrated product support (IPS) programs/processes of major Systems. Specifically, the applicant must be familiar and have experience with: Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis; Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA); Level of Repair Analysis (LORA); Operator Task Analysis; Failure Reporting, Analysis, and Corrective Action System (FRACAS); Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) and Failure Mode, Effects, and Criticality Analysis (FMECA).
- The applicant with be required to develop, participate and perform all of the aforementioned analyses in support Ground Combat Vehicle Programs. While conducting these analyses, the applicant will be required to determine support and test equipment requirements, determine facility requirements and recommend modifications and upgrades as applicable and assist with identifying packaging, handling, shipping and transportation of components and end items.
- The applicant will be required to utilize technical proficiency and experience with military Ground Combat vehicles to actively participate in various working groups that are applicable and relative to maintenance planning, maintenance management, equipment supportability and form, fit and function.
- The applicant is expected to work independently with limited to no supervision and may be required to supervise the performance of other personnel and projects applicable Ground Combat Vehicle Programs.
- Bachelor?s degree and 6+ years of reliability improvement, maintenance planning, maintenance management and integrated logistical support for military Ground Combat vehicles. High School Diploma and 10+ years of experience is acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Experience with managing maintenance operations for Assault Amphibious Vehicles and/or Light Armored Vehicles is required.
- Previous held the military occupational specialty of 2149, 2110, 2120, 2102 or 2805.
- The applicant must have served in in a Maintenance Battalion, Marine Corps Systems Command or Marine Corps Installations and Logistics Command billet.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job