Web Developer (Job Number:433589)
The Web Developer shall assist staff in collecting, prioritizing, and defining website requirements. The Web developer shall also establish and maintain various websites in support of the office and its various projects. Website designs and architectures must be coordinated to ensure compliance with the standards and practices approved by a governing board. In addition, the developer shall coordinate with various office components to ensure that website functionality meets their needs and assist staff in cooperatively engaging other organizations to ensure maximum connection of the various office websites to other internal and external websites. The successful candidate shall also assist staff in coordinating with internal components for Hosting the various websites on the designated infrastructure.
Required Education and Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor?s Degree.
- Must have minimum of 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated development proficiency in SharePoint 2010 and/or 2013 to include managing lists, workflows, Web part page design, data migration, and site collection administration.
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work with others to accomplish major initiatives.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with Poly security clearance.
- Experience using JOOMLA to develop and maintain websites.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing HTML and WordPress for content management.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job