Graphic Designer (Job Number:433650)
SAIC is seeking skilled Graphic Designers/Visualization Specialists to support a government customer. Qualified candidates will create visual concepts using computer software, or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. Further, selected Candidates will design graphics and communique to relay strategy, business objectives, as well as branding. These tasks may include the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, fact sheets, presentations, or even digital reader boards. Graphic designers combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Selected Candidates will need to also demonstrate verbal communication savvy as they will need to collaborate with and provide feedback to customers and peers on how images and text will go together on a print or webpage. When using text in layouts, Candidates will collaborate closely with authors who choose the words and decide how best to display language and data, all within customer guidelines and parameters. Through the use of images, text, and color, Candidates will also transform statistical data or metrics into visual graphics and diagrams, which can make complex ideas more accessible.
- Bachelor?s Degree and 8-13 years of experience with Graphic Design.
- Possess detailed knowledge of the full functionality of Graphic design software like Adobe Master Collection CS5, and the designing of products for printing on digital press and web.
- Experience in developing and implementing creative visual and strategic solutions from scientific presentations to websites to online productivity tools.
- 2 years of Graphic design experience working with GEOINT products and production.
- 1 year of experience with Curious Maps and Animation Software; as well as SQL, HTML, Flash.
- 5 years of experience with SharePoint.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 26, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job