Web Applications Developer (SR745) (Job Number:433768)
SAIC is currently hiring for a Web/Applications Developer
A position exists for a motivated individual to provide Web design and development applications in a manufacturing environment utilizing .Net and/or Visual Basic (VB). The individual will provide, generate and maintain source code for engineering and business applications as well as executable programs and perform software upgrades. Generates and maintains source code for engineering and business applications, including real-time control systems, data acquisitions systems, and complex database systems. Implements programs on a variety of operating systems.
- Performs test plans
- Works with designers, programmers, writers, and other creative specialists to create visually rich, compelling, and effective web content that draws together interactive multimedia features that deliver a positive user experience and align with the organization's overall objectives and web standards.
- Designs and develops web page designs and layouts for both informational web sites and Application interfaces.
- Assures the websites have acceptable performance and has a technical understanding of all the technologies supporting the web sites and able to
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test high- reliability applications, and provide end user support if needed
- Provides programming including web page development and support as well as Application testing and validation of results.
- Work with customers in defining and negotiating requirements.
- Work effectively in an agile software development environment
- Interact closely with customers.
Required Experience / Skills
- Requires Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems (4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree may be considered.
- 4 years of applicable experience using the following technologies:
- Visual Basic
- Modern Website Layout & Design
- Microsoft Office Suite
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience in a semiconductor/manufacturing environment
Knowledge of facility/ES&H applications/operations
- No security clearance to start. Must have the ability to obtain DOE L security clearance.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE L
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job