Junior Database Administrator (Job Number:433467)
Job Description: Serves as a Database Developer supporting USCENTCOM C4ES IT services contract located onsite at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa, FL. This position is a direct engagement area requiring active interaction with contract personnel, both SAIC and sub-contractors and Government Customers. Database Developer responsibilities will include understanding customer requirement and objectives and support web application development team to provide Database schema and development support. The Database Developer is a deployable position.
- Knowledge and experience with relational DBMS concepts, design, architecture, and operations.
- Experience with MS SQL Server to include MS SQL Server 2012. Experience with SQL Server Reporting Service and SQL Server Integration Service.
- Experience with development of SQL DML, Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions.
- Apply information technology principles, concepts, and techniques including software design concepts, test methods and integration practices.
- Develop Software test and evaluation plans for major releases of software or upgrade of existing hardware.
- Understand of software development life cycle(SDLC), and Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize work while multi-tasking.
- Understand and apply DOD regulations and standards.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to present material to senior DOD and non-DOD officials.
- Knowledge of development technologies and concepts, knowledge of MS SharePoint architecture, VM Ware, SQL Server Analysis Services, and PowerShell.
- Experience with supporting .Net development teams and working with other O&M teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or equivalent, or over 2 years related experience desired.
- CompTIA certification required for DOD 8570 compliance
Primary Location: MacDill AFB, Tampa, FloridaClearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No Travel: up to 10%
Shift: Day Shift
Schedule: Full Time SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 17, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-FL-MACDILL AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job