Program Control Analyst (Job Number:432657)
- Participates in the planning, tracking analysis, and reporting on projects of varying contract type, size, complexity, and level of risk.
- Responsibilities may include: implementation of financial policies and procedures in support of projects; establishment and maintenance of cost/schedule baselines; development of WBS and related dictionaries, schedules or Resource Loaded Networks (RLN's) and budgets; implementation of Earned Value methodologies and performs related variance analyses; and preparation of written and verbal reports to management regarding cost schedule variances.
- Individuals in this family have significant interface with Project Managers, Contracts, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other organizations. They may participate in new business proposals through schedule and RLN support, providing input and cost volumes to management. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's Job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Frequent use and application of industry practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of concepts and principles.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
- Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-SC-NORTH CHARLESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job