Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The Cybersecurity Administrator designs, develops, programs, installs, implements, conducts research for, and maintains internal data processing computer systems and utilities, and/or for customers on a contract basis. Analyzes internal or external customers' needs, and determines equipment and software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems; develops customized solutions to customer/user problems. Establishes System parameters and formats; ensures hardware/software compatibility; and coordinates and/or modifies user requirements in terms of existing and projected computer capacity and capabilities. May make programming changes as required to adapt or enhance existing or new programs and/or utilities. Maintains supplied software packages for internal users. Analyzes new hardware to determine its need or application in the existing or proposed System; advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities, taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements, and makes trade-off analyses; develops general and detailed documentation describing System specifications and operating instructions; and revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Demonstrated expertise in Windows server installation, configuration, and administration.
- Demonstrated product expertise to include: Dell/HP server platforms; Microsoft Windows 2008; Microsoft SQL Server;
- Strong background in Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows10
- Ability to patch multiple Windows systems using Windows WSUS
- Ability to implement and maintain a Host Based Security System (HBSS) server
- Ability to analyze Security scan reports and develop/implement a plan to mitigate Security vulnerabilities
- Experience managing and integrating the following products: Windows Server 2008/2012; Microsoft Active Directory; Windows XP & 7 experience; Current hands on network administration skills; (Windows, Network, Applications)
- Security+ Certification, MCITP Certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain Security Clearance.
- Understanding of NISPOM/DISA Security requirements and know how to implement required Security settings
- Strong Troubleshooting skills
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees Based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Moorestown New Jersey