full-time employee contract
Stennis Space Center
ManTech is seeking an experienced IT Managed Services leader with the right blend of technical aptitude and business acumen to serve as the Deputy Program Manager (DPM) over one of our Government customer’s large Locations. IT Managed services include but are not limited to help desk operations (Level 2 & 3), client systems, IT HW and SW Asset management, Service Management (ITIL), mobile device management and print services in support of over 10,000 End Users.
In this role you be the lead engagement executive for ManTech at the location with responsibility for all aspects of Client Management, Service Delivery (SLA) Management, budget Management, Transition, Innovation and Transformation, and Contract Compliance. This is one of six DPM roles within the overall Program. The DPD is responsible for Client Satisfaction.
Reporting to the Vice President for IT Managed Services based in Huntsville, AL, this is a high profile position that will include working constructively in partnership with the client to transform their environment to a device agnostic, cloud based Digital Edge Strategy.
Essential Job Duties:
· Responsible for Customer Satisfaction as measured by the End User Experience and SLA compliance.
· Responsible for achieving Service Delivery goals and objectives in alignment with client’s strategic enterprise and business goals- regularly exceeds SLA requirements and continuously improves speed and quality
· Leads all aspects of service delivery organization for the center, responsible for hiring, performance management, and leadership for an organization of approximately 100 personnel
· Monitor enterprise asset inventory health for all IT hardware asset types (servers, laptops, desktops, network and mobile devices, etc.) and facilitate remediation when deviation occurs
· Interfaces with vendors for hardware, print services, and mobile services, communicates regularly and resolves issues at the center level, escalates when needed
· Ensures achievement of client and internal program performance, quality, and financial targets and develops strategies for continuous improvement against targets
· Identifies and oversees the implementation of innovative service offerings using a variety of strategies, technologies and by leveraging service offerings
· Identifies, negotiates with and manages subcontractors and vendors by establishing clearly defined master service agreements and/or service level agreements
· Regularly interfaces with senior executive government customers
· Develops new organic business from this program through contract modifications, or additional task orders/follow on contracts
· Ability to achieve a public trust level suitability/clearance
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field required; Master’s degree preferred
· At least 10 years of recent, large scale, IT Managed Service leadership experience where the IT Services include Service Desk, Client System Management and End User Support with a staff of at least 50.
· Advanced knowledge in the following areas:
o IT managed services and Service Now implementation
o IT infrastructure and operations management
o IT asset management
o IT security
o IT transformation
o Microsoft Office 365
· Reporting technical and schedule status to customers and internal management
· Experience in management/evolution of IT systems on distributed network architectures
· Ability to assess IT and logistics technology and process improvements to drive operational and maintenance efficiencies
· Experience in planning IT technology refresh cycles to ensure no disruptions to operational systems
· Experience with either a Software Engineering Life Cycle or Systems Engineering Life Cycle
· Some technical background in networking, technology management, technology forecasting, video/audio technologies, VDI, cloud