This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
Successful candidate must be experienced in design, analysis, simulations, development and testing of RF circuits and CCAs for Receiver/Exciter sub-systems. Candidate should be a team player and work effectively with team members and provide cost effective solutions for customer needs.
Design experience in low band and high frequency circuits ranging from baseband to KU band is desired.
Candidate should be able to work from requirements to finished product, assuring robust design of circuits and assemblies.
- Must have at least 12 years of related technical experience
- Must have extensive experience in design, analysis, development, bread?boarding, troubleshooting and testing of RF circuits
- Must have extensive experience working with and troubleshooting complex RF systems, modules, CCAs, and components
- Must have technical leadership experience and be capable of leading a team of 2 or more Engineers and must be able to interface closely with other Lead Engineers and Systems Engineers
- Must be knowledgeable in the entire lifecycle of RF module development from proposal & requirements through production support
- Must have experience with requirements development and flow?down of higher level requirements to lower level modules or components
- Must be able to develop new requirements for component suppliers and generate supplier specification drawings
- Must be able to perform supplier management for development of new components and assemblies
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. DOD Security Clearance day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems.
Experience in software tools such as Keysight ADS and Genesys, Mentor Expedition, and Ansys HFSSRequired Education:
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical
Engineering, or related technical discipline.Desired Education:
Master?s degree in Electrical
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.