NNSY Program Manager (Job Number:432742)
SAIC has a contingent Job opportunity for a Program Manager. This position will be located in Virginia Beach, and is contingent upon contract award.
The Program Manager will provide Norfolk Naval Shipyard with enterprise Management and technical support for the overhaul, repair, and maintenance of the Navy?s fleet. The Program Manager will provide expertise and Management in the areas of NMCI/NGEN/NNE Management, telecommunication services, IT request analysis, policy and governance, IT portfolio Management, IA assessment and authorization (A&A), contract/acquisition Management, financial Management, and asset Management.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Administration. In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of five (5) years of related experience.
- A minimum of a SECRET clearance is required for this position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of five (5) years progressive experience managing IT transformation projects, including task Management and coordination, schedule development and Management, risk Management, quality Management, and performance Management reporting.
- Experience must also include leading a team of 30 or more staff.
- Minimum of two (2) years of project Management experience directly related to Navy NGEN operational transition activities support is required in the areas of Network Operations (NetOps) C2 requirements, technology assessments, systems design, systems analysis, programmatic support, quality assurance, acquisition planning, and budget planning.
- Certifications: PMP and ITILv3 Intermediate certification required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 8, 2018, 5:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-Virginia BEACH
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job