Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
This position is part of the Aircraft Maintenance Team supporting the F-35 maintenance operations at Luke Air Force Base, AZ. Use Fifth Generation Aircraft management tools ?Autonomic Logistics Information System" (ALIS) to track Aircraft history, maintenance, engine data and Time Compliance Technical Directive (TCTDs) and time change items. Performs Aircraft and aircrew debriefing. Coordinates with Maintenance Manager on schedules, Aircraft status and issues as they occur. Provide On-The Job training to government personnel as it pertains to Aircraft Debriefing and Maintenance Ops Center operations. Maintains accurate Aircraft status boards and performs other duties as directed by the Manager. Requires the application of experience and good judgment when dealing with customers.
Considered candidates must be capable of working first (1st), second (2nd), or third (3rd) shift(s) dependent on customer needs
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Must have at least an Interim Secret Security Clearance to start and maintain a Security clearance throughout duration
- 3 years experience in U.S. Air Force AFSC, U.S. Navy NEC, U.S. Marine MOS, or US Army MOS Aircraft maintenance discipline or equivalent commercial/civilian experience.
- Experience with Aircraft Flying/Maintenance Debriefing and the associated software
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college
- F-35 or Fifth Generation Aircraft maintenance experience.
- U.S. Marine Corps Maintenance Administration experience
- Experience and knowledge of Autonomic Logistics Information System (ALIS) or Integrated Maintenance Information System (IMIS)
- Experience with Portable Maintenance Aid (PMA) activities such as Aircraft forms documentation.
- Knowledge of Safety, Tool Control, Foreign Object Damage (FOD), Supply, Hazardous Material (HAZMAT), Training Management System (TMS), Quality, or Security programs.
- Good communication skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Luke Air Force Base Arizona