Program Analyst Associate (Job Number:434120)
Candidate will analyzes Program requirements, status, budget and schedules. Performs Program management, technical, or business case analyses. Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs); and IPT directed business meetings.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning and resourcing incoming project funds within Navy-Enterprise Resource Planning (N-ERP), tracking expenditure of those funds and compiling financial reports through various reporting tools.
- Candidate will perform reconciliation of financial data maintained off-line; analyze the financial information and provide recommendations based on that analysis to the Government Project Lead.
- Candidate will also assist Government Project Leads with planning, organizing, and managing to bring about the successful completion of specific Program/project goals and objectives.
- Candidate will provide assist with development of Work Authorization Agreements, Spend Plan development, 7300 development, assign funding to certain actions and track within N-ERP.
- Candidate will provide direct support for data calls to Government Project Leads.
- Will be required to attend meetings and assist with representing the team on a variety of topics.
- Applies policies and procedures for financial planning.
- Will tracks Program/project status and schedules utilizing MS project.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
Must have Secret Clearance. MS Excel experience. 2+ years of NAVAIR Program Office experience.
Experience utilizing the Navy Enterprise Resource Planning (NavyERP) tool. MS Project experience.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 13, 2018, 9:07:35 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job