ARIS Business Process Modeler (Job Number:434164)
The Global Combat Support System-Army will ultimately replace several aging and outdated Army management information systems across tactical logistics environments within the Army?s Active and Reserve components as well as the National Guard.
SAIC is seeking an ARIS Business Process Modeler to assist with data migration/conversion from the current US Army MCDS (for Aviation assets) into SAP. These interfaces with legacy systems are scheduled to convert to Enterprise BI/BW solutions during the course of development. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting analysis, blueprinting and prototyping of this critical component of the GCSS-Army (Increment 2).
The Increment 2 program is in the Blueprint phase and we are seeking a resource to analyze and bridge technical gaps and provide the necessary expertise for prototyping a solution to meet the Army requirements.
Candidate will have the expertise necessary to analyze the existing Increment 1 baseline configuration, technical specifications, and Process documentation to support leading the effort of architecting an SAP solution.
- Ability to analyze and design system architectures addressing Business processes, system integration and SAP software design to support Business and technical requirements.
- Ability to facilitate meetings to align SAP capabilities with Business requirements and collaboratively create architecture content.
- Ability to produce best practice system/solution architecture models, Business Process models and technical work products that aid in the development of system solutions.
- Manage adherence to defined standards throughout the design, development and implementation processes for the software portfolio including managing exceptions against the portfolio Review new projects and architecture solutions, ensuring they are aligned with the enterprise architecture and meet resource targets.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and 14 years' experience. Four additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Candidate must be able to obtain an interim Secret level clearance. An active secret level clearance is preferred.
- Experience with an architecture modeling tool (e.g. ARIS, System Architect, Troux, Casewise, Mega, Metastorm, Sparx, Visio)
- Understanding the Business requirements and existing AS-IS processes.
- Working knowledge of SAP capabilities Experience in SAP or other ERP equivalent COTS Experience with ARIS modeling.
- Knowledge of all components of enterprise architecture.
? Excellent verbal and written communication skills
? Ability to communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent teamwork skills, including working with internal and external departments and organizations.
- Experience with virtual, cross- functional teams with track record of delivering results.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 1:41:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-AL-HUNTSVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job