Cold Fusion/.NET Developer (Job Number:433986)
SAIC has an opening for a .Net Developer to work with our team in Houston, Texas. The individual will participate in systems development activities in support of the Safety and Mission Assurance Engineering Contract (SMAEC) Exploration and Technical Services Department in Houston, TX, and be responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of web applications using .NET, SQL Server and ColdFusion. The individual will work collaboratively with peers to design, code, test, debug and modify moderately complex systems. This requires thorough knowledge of business systems. The candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively. The candidate will work directly with customers to clarify and document requirements. Candidate will frequently interact with customers and peer groups and prepare and conduct stand-up and one-on-one status reviews with customers and management. Candidate will support existing applications as well as develop new ones and may determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Candidate will be responsible to develop and maintain personal work plans and schedules.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
- Programming skills include ColdFusion.
- Candidates must have proven excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A thorough understanding of the software development life cycle and have strong customer relation skills including experience in writing technical documentation for delivery to the customer.
- A significant amount of experience in a Microsoft Windows environment with Visual Studio.NET and SQL Server Management Studio is required.
- Desired programming skills include SQL, SharePoint, Open XML SDK, and LINQ.
- Experience with CSS, JQuery, Ajax, ASP.Net Web Forms, MVC, VB.Net, C#
- Previous experience working in a NASA and/or Safety and Mission Assurance environment is desirable.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2018, 2:06:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-TX-Houston
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job