Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The Security Officer will take reasonable and prudent action to ensure the safety of employees, visiting personnel and company/customer assets.
- Maintains watch at company gates and access controlled points
- Admits or deny access as directed by company management or Security supervision
- Issues temporary identification and provides directions as necessary
- As required, will investigate or assist in investigations of Security and/or emergency incidents
- Direct traffic and provide escort of un-cleared personnel
- Must be able to obtain or maintain a Security clearance - Must be able to work schedules in accordance with the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
- Per the CBA, employment is contingent upon receiving a positive recommendation through a psychological screening.
- The requirement for a positive recommendation through psychological screening must also be achieved every two years of employment.
- Must be able to pass and maintain firearms certification
- Good customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- DoD Top Secret / SCI clearance
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton Colorado