SharePoint - Knowledge Management (Job Number:434158)
SAIC has an SharePoint Knowledge Manager open in Fort Meade, MD.
The Knowledge Manager shall coordinate activities to ensure continued compliance with Command policies and procedures. Knowledge managers utilize information sharing portals to have information readily accessible to personnel and stakeholders. This task requires expertise in developing Microsoft SharePoint portals, database management, and Microsoft office suite applications. Manage the KM SharePoint (Microsoft SharePoint 2013 including Designer), respond to KM ticket requests analyze and implement improvements to the KM SharePoint site using live data feeds and integration of external capabilities. Identify and resolve any SharePoint specific troubleshooting issues discovered by end users, and also discovered through pre-release testing, including permissions and technical issues.
Daily activities include:
- Post, edit, distribute and maintain appropriate content for classified and unclassified website/portals
- Develop and maintain an accurate, consistent, repeatable process for responses to official questions by collecting, consolidating, and preparing written responses to external RFI or internal query from leadership
- Create and maintain records in compliance with DoD Records Management policies and directives
- Organize data, establish file structures, and ensure information is captured and stored in locations accessible to various user groups
- Develop TTPs for coordinating the flow of information and work to periodically test these TTPs during exercises.
- Integrates information from departments and functions throughout the organization to facilitate easy access, sharing and dissemination of information with internal business partners and external customers
- Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
- Develops reports as required to support operations, write knowledge content as required, and prepare presentations for senior management to support recommended changes, new initiatives or enhancements
- Monitors solution benefits and key measures of success to ensure that ongoing benefits are realized, and facilitate development of controls with business partners through streamlining processes and system automation
- Supports all positions with appropriate analysis and backup materials, collaborates across many business units to communicate complex concepts
? REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Knowledge Manager and working with Knowledge Management Programs.
- Experience creating, troubleshooting, and maintaining SharePoint applications/pages
- DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE:
- Staff experience researching and writing white papers, compliance reportsand assessment reports in support of activities for defining policy.
- Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative, and logistics support.
- Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively,
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Certified Knowledge Manager (KMI Certification)
- Bachelor?s Degree or higher from an accredited college or university in Information Systems, or related discipline plus a minimum of 5 years of related experience, including SharePoint.
- TRAVEL AND SECURITY:
- CONUS/OCONUS Travel
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 15, 2018, 4:21:05 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-Fort Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job