Principal Network Engineer (Job Number:434228)
SAIC is seeking a Technical SME in San Antonio, TX.
- Demonstrated expertise in technical disciplines such as computer security, network engineering, systems engineering, or functional domains such as finance, logistics, quality assurance, etc.
- May assist with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- May prepare and deliver presentations or reports to colleagues, subordinates, and government representatives.
- TS/SCI w/ polygraph required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Security+ certification required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2018, 8:24:13 AM
Primary Location: United States-TX-SAN ANTONIO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job