Network Engineer 2 (TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Required) (Job Number:434229)
SAIC is looking for a Network Engineer 2 in Aurora/Denver, CO.
- Provides engineering expertise to analyze hardware systems, hardware Design, architecture, network Design.
- Procures and performs acceptance testing on equipment.
- Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conducts site surveys.
- Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
- Configures (and documents configuration of) computers, networking devices, and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepares site installations and test reports.
- Ensures that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- TS/SCI w/polygraph required
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fourteen (14) years of related experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional engineering experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
- Security+ certification required.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 16, 2018, 7:11:29 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-AURORA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job