Raytheon is seeking an HR Generalist to join our Engineering Human Resources team within our Space and Airborne Systems business. The HR Generalist will be based in El Segundo, California and have responsibility for the execution of HR processes and talent development activities for SAS Software Engineering. This position reports up through the HR Manager for SAS Software Engineering and requires a close partnership with the Software Department Mangers and the Software Center Direct in El Segundo, California.
This HR Generalist position is a critical enabler in the execution and application of Raytheon?s Human Resources processes, policies and practices, and serves as the face of the HR function, building credibility throughout the organization.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Support and execute critical HR processes, including compensation, performance management, talent acquisition, talent development and workforce planning
- Partner with the Engineering HR team to develop streamlined approaches and consistent people leadership practices and to provide high-impact HR solutions across the Engineering function
- Build and maintain credible relationships with front and mid-level leaders in a geographically dispersed organization through trust, consistency, collaboration and effective communication
- In partnership with the HR Operations Center, advocate and drive for the resolution of employee issues and concerns including internal investigations, corrective actions and coaching
- Embrace and model Raytheon?s core values, integrity and accountability to further advance the organizational culture and focus on talent development
- Minimum of six years of HR experience consisting of coaching and consulting with management and employees on organizational change, learning and development, performance management, organizational effectiveness, talent acquisition, compensation, benefits and employee relations
- Strong team building and communication skills, ability to influence/manage change, understanding of strategic HR partnership in driving business results
- Strong business acumen, attention to detail, follow-up skills, and ability to influence and work with leaders and employees of all levels in a matrix organization
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal employment, labor and compliance requirements
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to access to US only data systems
Bachelor?s degree in business administration, human resources or a related fieldDesired Education:
Master?s degree in Human Resources, or MBA with a focus in Human Resources or related field. 110239
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.