Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is located at Marine Corps Air Station Beaufort, South Carolina. Will serve as a Security Generalist for the F-35 Program.
- Physical security of assigned F35 facilities at MCAS Beaufort
- Security efforts in support of the program; this includes security participation of the Pilot Training Center and VFMAT 501 integration and sustainment activities, F-35 specific Special Access Program support, and the overall execution of contractual security requirements
- Controlling access to all F-35 facilities, providing escort when required, and assisting in the planning, evaluation and execution of program security operations related to Special Access Program Facilities and Operations IAW current program and regulatory guidance.
- Providing assistance to other security team members, as appropriate
- Performing other duties as required
- Position will support 2nd shift but mission requirements may dictate a change with respect to primary shift assignment (i.e. candidate may be required to work a different shift than the one identified in this job requisition.)
1. Current Initial Secret Security Clearance Investigation within 6 years from the Investigation close date
2. Must be able to obtain and maintain Special Access Programs (SAP) Access.
3. Knowledge of NISPOM, JAFANs and DoD 5205.07 SAP Volumes.
4. Works well independently and in group settings.
5. Excellent written, verbal and customer interface skills.
6. Prior experience working with or implementing security plans and operations.
7. Ability to multi-task and remain organized; Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products.
1. Periodic Reinvestigation within the last five years.
2. Knowledge of F-35 Program Security requirements.
3. Experience working on Special Access Programs.
4. Prior experience generating and maintaining Fixed Facility Checklists.
5. Prior experience with GSA containers and document control.
6. Experience working in a military environment.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Beaufort South Carolina