Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
As a member of the Sustainment Operations - Sustainment Initiatives team, candidate will lead the development of Sustainment partnering approaches, strategies, and frameworks to enhance/enable sustainment product and service offerings.
Specific responsibilities include:
Developing joint partnering strategies and frameworks with industry and / or gov't that align with Aeronautics Lines of Business (LOB) and sustainment customer needs.
Collaborating with LOBs, other Business Areas, and Depot Site Leads to assess, shape and influence partnering opportunities with the sustainment customer and sustainment providers.
Providing win-win solutions to enhance Aero's position as a sustainment provider.
Leading joint public-private partnering initiatives with the USAF and other services.
Developing and supporting implementation of Operating Constructs in collaboration between the Aero and other Lockheed Martin Corporation Business Areas.
Facilitating implementation of Executive Leadership Sustainment Strategy across Aeronautics functions and LOBs.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Logistics and sustainment experience
- Experience developing strategy
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience with one or more Lockheed Martin's sustainment programs
- Sustainment financial acumen
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
- Continuous Process Improvement experience
- Ability to develop concepts into successful deliverables with positive outcomes
- Strong MS Office skills, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strategic and systems thinking
- Experience with F-35 Sustainment
- Proven communication and presentation skills
- Seek and lead opportunities with minimal direction and oversight
- Proven collaboration skills with customer and internal organization
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas