The System Administrator will support the development and production environments for a mission critical Identity and Access Management(IdAM) system. Responsibilities include working with a team providing operational maintenance and sustainment to include obtaining and configuring Virtual Machines(VMs), loading Operating Systems and software, performing security hardening, patching, and monitoring system status. Position also will support maintenance of a Certificate Authority. Position may require travel for onsite deployment and integration support. Apply knowledge of computer operations, platforms, Systems, architectures, functions, and terminology. Independently read, write and implement standard operating procedures and technical documentation.
- 3 years System Administration experience
- An additional 4+ years of System Administration experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- 2+ years experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) authentication services.
- Experience with:
- Certification Authorities and issuance of PKI Certificates.
- Configuration and Maintenance of Virtual Machines
- Linux and Windows operating Systems
- Scripting languages (e.g. Perl)
- OS and Software application patching (e.g. IAVA, Version updates)
- Knowledge or skill relevant to computer operations
- Attention to detail and time management
- Excellent communications skills
Required Education (including Major):
- Experience with:
- IdAM directories (active directory and/or LDAP)
- Ticket tracking tools (e.g. Jira, Redmine, RT Tracker)
- Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently and with a team.
Qualified applicants subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.