Raytheon Space and Airborne Systems (SAS) Whole Life Engineering (WLE) is looking for an individual who is a self-starter and has extensive experience developing provisioning technical documentation for military applications. The position is located at our Raytheon Goleta facility located near Santa Barbara, California. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced provisioning Developer to work in the challenging self-protect systems field. The selected individual will be required to work with all engineering disciplines including Systems, Electrical, and Mechanical engineering from the design stages of a contract through the system sustainment phase. The selected individual will create Provisioning Technical Documentation (PTD) utilizing information from engineering drawings, parts lists, and other data sources, develop spares recommendations through modeling and analysis, participate in reliability, maintainability, and availability (RM&A) analyses, and review new/proposed designs for maintainability and supportability.
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Ability to read basic engineering drawings and parts lists
- Familiar with MIL STD 1388 2B LSAR and its application
- Ability to apply analytical skills to solve Logistics Engineering problems
- Experience manipulating large amounts of data so it can be used to populate various databases
- Experience performing Spares analyses
- Proficiency in use of PC tools: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, team environment
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and experience working with external customer(s)
- An excellent communicator with good presentation and writing skills
- Ability to travel
- Ability to obtain DoD Secret Security Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Knowledge of EAGLE LSAR toolset and processes
- Familiarity with Raytheon Product Document Management (PDM) system
- Experience working within the Military Supply System
- Technical writing
- Oral and written presentation skills
- Experience working with External Customers
- Experience working on Countermeasure Programs
- EVMS Certification or equivalent
- Experience leading the preparation of CDRLS in compliance with business processes (IPDS & EVMS)
- Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
Bachelor?s degree from accredited university or college with a major in science, mathematics, or Engineering or Related Technical FieldThis position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.