Supports multiple programs administering the Information Assurance duties as the Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) for Information Systems processing. Will coordinate duties with the Systems Administrator and/or Information Technology (IT) staff to ensure all National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) requirements are implemented and functional. Will conduct technical and nontechnical reviews and audits as prescribed by the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Must possess or be willing to obtain DoD 8570 certification IAM Level I (one of the following – Security + CE, CAP, GSLC) within 6 months of employment.
- Experience with national Security Information system related Security requirements (e.g. JAFAN, DCID, JSIG, ICD 503, RMF, DIACAP or NISPOM) to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience implementing government Security requirements to include technical computer/network system auditing.
- Experience developing System Security Plans (SSPs) and all supporting certification and accreditation documentation.
- Must be a self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing your time in a dynamic environment while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
- Effective writing, speaking, analytical, and customer service skills.
- US citizenship
- Risk Management Framework experience.
- Trained and proficient in Assured File Transfer (AFT) processes and tools.
- Knowledge of computer forensics tools and investigative methodologies.
- Knowledge in UNIX, Linux, Solaris, IRIX, SUSE, and MAC operating Systems
High School with 10 years of directly related experience or
BS degree in an Information Systems
/technology related field with 2 years of directly related experience.
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. personsU.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.