Multimedia Design Analyst Sr (Job Number:434370)
Job Description: The applicant must have experience in studio, field, and live video shoots using a variety of camera equipment. The applicant should have expert knowledge in a variety of video editing software and hardware. The videographer/video editor should have experience in storyboarding, scriptwriting, producing and directing, narration, working with actors, videography, and lighting. Must have knowledge in all aspects of video production, preproduction, production, post-production, delivery, and assessment. Due to the sensitive nature of the work of this customer, all contractor personnel shall be required to be a U.S. citizen, and MUST have the appropriate TS/SCI with polygraph clearance and accesses.
- Shoot video in studio and on location.
- Familiar with OneButton Studio set up.
- Ability to create storyboards and scripts that depict customer?s vision.
- Must have practical knowledge of audio and video signals digital characteristics, compressions, and conversion techniques; streaming technologies; file formats; and display devices.
- Must have practical knowledge of video composition principles and techniques such as framing, lighting, optics, perspectives, layering, keying, and sound design.
- Knowledge of open and closed captioning for the hearing impaired.
- Knowledge of upload to common repositories.
- Work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Detailed oriented.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor?s degree in journalism, mass communications, or other multimedia production field and 6+ years of experience or 10 years? experience in a media related field such as digital media, web media, video production, videography, or graphic design in lieu of degree.
- At least 5 years? experience in videography and video editing.
- Strong skills in the Creative Suite Master Collection, particularly Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and other professional video editing suites.
- Proficient on Mac or PC.
- Skills and knowledge in photography a plus.
- Strong time managements and troubleshooting skills.
- U.S. Citizen and active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 21, 2018, 8:51:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job