Raytheon IIS/GIS provides Operations and Maintenance support for the Intelligence Community
Raytheon is seeking a talented Manager II Systems Engineer to serve as the Enterprise Service Center (ESC) Operations Manager. Reporting to the Site Lead, the Operations Manager is responsible for delivery of program support services for a Customer Site. The ESC Operations Manager works directly with Site and Enterprise maintenance and engineering leadership in most aspects of the day to day Program activities. In addition, the Operations Manager works with the Program Management Office (PMO) and Customers to develop and execute strategies and plans for Enterprise projects and initiatives. The Operations Manager also understands the Sites and Enterprise well enough to work through problems with other Customer Programs and segments to ensure mission success.
- Oversight of the Program?s Enterprise support organization to ensure appropriate assignment of work tasks, responsibilities, and authority levels.
- Maintain strong customer relationships. Ensure customer satisfaction and actions/requests are responded to in a timely, comprehensive, and accurate manner.
- Represent the Program at an executive level to customers? representatives.
- Performs Impact & Risk assessments.
- Ensures policies, processes and procedures are established and followed consistent with Customer, Raytheon, and Program standards.
- Works with the Customer to capture technical requirements and provide recommendations.
- Defines, manages, and updates staffing requirements and executes staffing plans.
- Coordinates actions, status, and results for meetings and reviews.
- Ensures training needs are developed and implemented.
- Monitors facility lease and space allocation activities and coordinates facility improvements and modifications as necessary to meet Customer needs.
- Mentors personnel and implements diversity of thought and diversification of personnel to build an organization capable of sustained growth.
- Participation in the Enterprise requirements management process for operational needs.
- Leads a partnership with Customer organizations to understand their needs and develop technology discriminators and capture programs to build a sustaining business.
- Practices and instills continued use of continuous improvement practices to improve program performance, customer perception, teammate partnerships and business and personnel growth.
- Identifies and develops approaches to pursue new opportunities to increase Program business base.
- Bachelor?s Degree in a related field and 8 years? experience working with this customer in technical operations or engineering - or - minimum of 16 years equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational management, and people development skills.
- Working at a customer facility and with the customer daily requires good communication skills and the ability to multi-task efforts based on a dynamic environment and changing priorities. This position requires exceptional communication skills in order for the effective and accurate exchange of information across a multi-location enterprise, with Customer visibility into program operations support activities.
- Capable of developing solutions to problems of unusual complexity that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovation.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Staff Development abilities.
- Domain knowledge of relevant technical financial, legal and cost subject matter.
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) practices.
- Ability to plan and de-conflict resource requirements.
- Site / Enterprise knowledge and experience highly desired.
- Experience in Business Development activities, including Proposal Management Experience and design to cost and price to win
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- R6s or equivalent Specialist Qualified
Qualified applicants will be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI security clearance with CI polygraph are required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.