Program Manager/Project Control SETA (Job Number:434383)
The Program Management SETA will provide Financial and Program Administrative support to a Government Program Manager (PM).
- Participate in the administration of source selection activities such as proposal processing, logistics management, archiving, distribution of materials, coordination of meetings, data consolidation, and reporting for BAAs.
- Administration and tracking of multiple contracts and several government agencies?/FFRDC/UARC tasks, including financial review and analysis, period of performance monitoring and alignment with program schedule, collection/tracking of deliverables, and tracking of associated government property, equipment, and inventory.
- Administration and tracking across research contractors, program thrusts, and system components
- Addressing technical/financial status and risk
- Periodic polling of team members for metrics, milestone status, and other performance information
- Data aggregation, collection of deliverables, and records management
- Planning and execution of program meetings, workshops, conferences, and teleconferences
- Stewardship of document workflow (pre- publication review, routing of program documents, proposal in-take, etc.)
- Contributions to briefings, reports, and other related program documentation
- Other miscellaneous administrative support such as quality assurance, logistics management, archiving, etc. The Program Management SETA shall also provide technical and administrative support and expertise to other technology/program thrusts as required.
Clearance requirement to start: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance requirement to remain on program: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) or more of related experience.
- Prior experience in administrative/financial support on a multifaceted program/programs
- An ability to reliably track multiple simultaneous activities in a dynamic environment
- Prior experience with government source selection
- Ability to efficiently/dynamically communicate with multiple geo-graphically-distributed team members
- Working knowledge of the federal contracting environment
- Understanding of federal business systems and processes
- Experience in a lead administration/financial role on a technology-development program
- Proactively identify process improvements to improve efficiency, coordination, and work flow
- Experience supporting IC source selection
- Ability to aggregate many disparate data streams financial/programmatic info, etc.
- Direct experience with the IC contracting environment
- Previous experience with the IC business systems and processes
- PMP Certification The Program Management SETA is expected to take a leadership role in ensuring the timely collection and assessment of programmatic/financial information and regular/timely completion of a series of multifaceted program reporting requirements
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 22, 2018, 5:04:06 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-RIVERDALE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job