Network Engineer Tier III (Job Number:434291)
VDI ? Network Engineer Tier III 1. Task 9 ? Operational Support Tier III (I and II support seem to be done by others)
- Support the current and new VDI Desktop, Desktop Applications, and Communications/Networking devices within the VDI enclave (see Appendix B).
- Tier 3 is defined as the highest-level support for complex/advanced problems/issues that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 (DISA?s Global Service Desk) or Tier 2 (DISA?s Datacenter Ecosystem), requiring individuals with unique subject matter expertise and privileged access to internal VDI components to remedy the problem/issue.
- The contractor shall ensure optimal service is restored during any service disruption and shall work with other entities within DISA in the accomplishment of this task.
- The contractor shall also support end-user issues that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 or Tier 2.
- Support shall be available during normal business hours (0900-1700ET) unless otherwise prior approved in writing by the Government.
- For scheduled maintenance after-hours, the contractor shall provide support during weekends/holidays and other non-business hours as requested by the Government COR/ACOR.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 9 years Network Engineering experience
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a TOP SECRET level clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 28, 2018, 5:03:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job