Java/Web Developer (Job Number:434639)
SAIC is looking for an experienced Developer to join our team. The successful candidate is a well- rounded Developer with both front and backend experience, and is someone who works very well on an Agile focused team and embraces the pair programming and swarming elements of that process.
Will include writing Web apps in Java to support our customer?s mission using the same tech stack: Angular, Java EE, spring, Hiberate, Oracle Database; UI design and implementation, backend code, database support, testing, and security.
- Bachelors Degree or 4 additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- At least 2 years of software development experience using Java
- Familiarity with Java Web application development
- Strong collaboration and teaming skills
- Interest in working on a small agile team
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance (not required to start)
- Development experience with RESTful Web services written in Java
- Development experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with automated testing of both Java code (e.g. JUnit) and user interfaces (e.g. Selenium or Protractor)
- Existing DOE L or Q or DOD Secret or Top Secret clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 2, 2018, 1:02:53 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job