Network Engineer Sr (Job Number:434519)
SAIC has a contingent opening for a Computer Engineer. The Computer Engineer will support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division. This position is contingent based on contract award.
The candidate will support Control System and Integration Engineering Services as well as troubleshooting control system hardware issues at the Land Based Engineering Site/Test Facilities in Philadelphia, PA
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering from an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited program.
- Five (5) years of professional experience designing and/or analyzing network architectures.
- Two (2) years of professional experience designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Two (2) of professional experience writing, reviewing, and maintaining new or existing network requirements, technical documentation such as user manuals, product specifications, and training materials
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Routing and Switching
- Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 13, 2018, 2:59:31 AM
Primary Location: United States-PA-PHILADELPHIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job