full-time employee contract
Moffett Field in Sunnyvale/Mountain View
USfalcon, Inc., recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking Electrical Group Lead and contributor to work out of Moffett Field in Sunnyvale/Mountain View, CA.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Electrical Engineering.
- At least five (5) years of experience in supervising electrical engineers in spacecraft design and development.
- Responsible for providing project management oversight, mentoring, technical supervision, technical
expertise, and peer reviews of all electrical projects.
- Lead and execute assigned programs within NASA Acquisition Framework including management of cost,
schedule and performance attributes of major complex projects.
- Responsible to develop and manage manpower planning, project budgets, work break down structures,
resource controls, task assignments, risk assessment and mitigation, Earned Value Management and
- Responsibilities include, inter-corporate planning of quality control, configuration management,
manufacturing / production, and life cycle support/logistics elements of assigned projects.
- Electrical Group Lead will assist upper management with development and implementation of corporate
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for, leading a team of multidisciplinary people to accomplish a single goal within scheduled
time constraints while meeting all of the customer requirements.
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned.