Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs operations in the manufacture, processing, and application of various thermal protection coatings working from process plans, manufacturing procedures, and/or engineering drawings and other pertinent data. Performs weighing/transportation operations of both hazardous and non-hazardous materials used in the formulations of end products. Operates multiple types of manufacturing mixing Equipment such as planetary, conical and high shear mixers used in the compounding of products. Performs application of manufactured products through spray or molding processes. Performs testing of products to verify property conformance to established requirements. Records all pertinent data on applicable documents to maintain total traceability of materials and test results.
- General knowledge in the safe operation of manufacturing Equipment such as planetary, conical, and high shear mixers
- Ability to plan and perform work of some complexity which involves sequencing of operations, and the use of judgement in mixing ingredients to obtain the proper quality product
- Knowledge in the operations of various spray, molding and testing Equipment used to process and apply products
- Knowledge of proper use of personnel protective Equipment and handling of hazardous materials
- Ability to perform moderate physical work for a sustained period of time handling light to medium weights of raw and packaged materials
- Must obtain and maintain all required certifications
- Required (Prior to Start): Medical Screening
Training for use of Respirator, Pendant Crane, Rigging, and Hand Operated Forklift will be scheduled onsite after start date
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): New Orleans Louisiana