Ground Combat Vehicle Systems Integration Engineer (Job Number:434827)
- Ground Combat Vehicle Systems Integration Engineer Translates the client?s business requirements into specific Systems, applications or process designs for complex Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) integration architecture.
- May include analysis of transition planning and development of architecture baselines.
- Assists with and leads development of integration plans and schedules.
- Acts as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
- Work is often project- based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- May support clients.
- Supports business process improvements or Systems analysis for missions, Systems, and fiscal requirements.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- In-depth knowledge of ground Combat vehicle Systems engineering.
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of the product life-cycle design, development, production, and sustainment of physical products.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to work across functional boundaries and build a team are required.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and delegate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage interpersonal relations and conflicts.
- Ability to use objectivity, creativity, and analytical ability to solve problems.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of Systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. for more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 17, 2018, 10:37:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-MI-STERLING HEIGHTS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: Yes
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job