NSWC Cyber Security Engineer (Job Number:435097)
SAIC has a contingent opening for a Cyber Security Engineer. The Engineer will support the Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division. This position is contingent based on contract award.
The candidate support all activities associated with various Control Systems, computer program development, Risk Management Framework (RMF) Support,Cybersecurity, testing, equipment harvesting and installation on both in-service and new-ship-construction.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering, or a Cyber Security related degree from an ABET (Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology) accredited program.
- Four (4) years of professional experience in Cyber Security engineering.
- One (1) year of professional experience with IT infrastructure, networks, and/or network Security. Security+ Certification. CISSP Certification.
- One (1) year of professional experience using vulnerability analysis tools.
- One (1) year of professional experience maintaining and configuring various operating systems such as Windows, Linux, VxWorks, or other Embedded Operating Systems.
- One (1) year of professional experience with Cyber controls such as intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention system, firewall configurations, and access control lists.
- One (1) year of professional experience developing and/or maintaining new and/or existing Cyber Security requirements.
- Must have a CISSP Certification
Clearance: Able to obtain a Secret clearance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC has approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 18, 2018, 9:42:07 PM
Primary Location: United States-PA-PHILADELPHIA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job