Roles and Responsibilities
Designs and develops new systems, applications, and solutions for external customer's enterprise-wide Cyber systems and networks. Ensures system Security needs established and maintained for operations development, Security requirements definition, Security risk assessment, systems analysis, systems design, Security test and evaluation, certification and accreditation, systems hardening, vulnerability testing and scanning, incident response, disaster recovery, and business continuity planning and provides analytical support for Security policy development and analysis. Integrates new architectural features into existing infrastructures, designs Cyber Security architectural artifacts, provides architectural analysis of Cyber Security features and relates existing system to future needs and trends, embeds advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction, provides engineering recommendations, and resolves integration and testing issues. May interface with external entities including law enforcement, intelligence and other government organizations and agencies.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in network Security.
- Engineering, network Security analysis or OS programming.
- Experience with Enterprise Sensors (Sourcefire, SNORT, Cisco, ISS, McAfee, etc.).
- Experience with IDS/IPS custom signature creation and deployment.
- Experience with full packet capture and DNS technology and concepts.
- Experience with network principals, routers, switches, firewalls and VPN technologies.
- Experience writing policies, procedures, and TTPs.
- Experience composing presentations and briefing senior management.
- CISSP, CCNA, Security+ and/or relevant Certification.
Certified ArcSight Administrator