Sr. Cloud Business Process Engineer (Job Number:435270)
SAIC is looking for a Senior Cloud Business Process Engineer that will leverage knowledge and experience in Business Process reengineering and change management to support identification, development and implementation of enterprise Business processes to better leverage advances in cloud technologies.
Job Duties Include:
- Define, implement and maintain Business processes and procedures to meet Business objectives
- Identify application and Process functional gaps related to cloud management
- Evaluate proposed changes using analytical based decision making
- Successfully complete the following Business processes: order fulfillment, component repair, inventory management planning, master data management, forecasting and setting inventory allowance levels
- Work with stakeholders to identify Business requirements, processes and risks
- Analyze and identify opportunities for Business Process improvements; develop, prioritize and lead execution of initiatives for continuous Business Process improvements
- Leverage best practices to conduct Business Process analysis, re-engineering, Process measurements and change management activities
- Evaluate current Business processes and recommend solutions for improvements
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing Business needs
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks
- Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- This position requires a Secret security clearance.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a key analytical role on large and complex enterprise projects; ability to identify and consider Business implications of the application of technology to the current Business environment; demonstrated knowledge and project management experience to facilitate and communicate to multiple audience levels in both oral and written formats; demonstrated experience working in a matrix or team based organizational structure; self-motivated.
- This position requires a bachelor?s degree from an accredited institution as well as a minimum of 14 years of professional experience.
- Experience with Process methodology, frameworks, development methodologies (Lean Six Sigma, Agile, SDLC, Iterative).
- Lean Six Sigma certification.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 24, 2018, 10:41:45 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job