Cloud Software Developer (Job Number:435269)
SAIC is looking for a Cloud Software Developer who will:
- Job responsibilities will address all phases of the software development cycle including:
- Requirements and interface definition
- Design and development of state-of-the art software systems for space-based applications
- Software development
- Integration and test
- Configuration management and release
- Product maintenance.
- This position will also require the ability to effectively communicate with internal customers, during development and after product release.
- The candidate will also be expected to manage several parallel tasks as part of a dynamic team of systems and software engineers.
- This position supports software project management.
- This person troubleshoots software issues and works under general supervision.
- This position requires a US Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred accreditation standard.
- Minimum 5 years Software development experience.
- 3+ years of performing server software development in Java.
- 3+ years of experience developing ground control software.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL Server databases.
- 2+ years of experience with validation testing.
- Experience with software integration.
- Experience with XML.
- Experience working with relational databases.
- Experience with Web Services Integration.
- Strong technical, analytical, and documentation skills.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with avionics control algorithms, hardware interfaces and I/O device drivers, networking, SQL and nonrelational databases, web-based development.
- Java software development experience running in the JBoss / Wild-Fly service bus.
- JUnit Test experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience developing and integrating web services and database technologies.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 24, 2018, 10:34:10 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-FORT BELVOIR
Clearance Level must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job